Let's do it.

Let's do it.
A resource for creating transformative citizens

Tuesday 11 February 2014

New sites that I learned about recently and am exploring

Hi
We had a great bull session the other day and I tried to jot down the plethora of ideas bouncing around the room. Here are a few sites that might be of interest. I will try to categorize them once I have finished checking out their possibilities.

Big History An amazing site by the way if you want to get a perspective on our planet that covers it from the first Bang to the last Whimper.

Blessed Unrest
Wiser Earth
Watermark

There were quite a few videos mentioned as resources. Some of them, like The Take, are online in full, and I am looking for the others. If you have links, or sources that you would like me to add to the list, please let me know. I have nothing better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment